Education & Career Guidance
1) Introduce students to the wide array of occupations, including new jobs created in this ever-changing world-of-work.
2) Develop pupils' awareness on their interests, abilities and career aspirations; relation of self to others and work; initial preferences in career roles assumed in play.
1) At least twice a term Assembly sharing by pupils or stakeholders on Occupation/Industry related information.
2) ECG lessons are part of the Form Teacher Guidance Period (FTGP) lesson package. These lessons and interaction activities are designed to:
- Raise students’ awareness of their strengths and interests.
- Help them plan their educational pathway and select secondary schools (ECG Portal).
- ·Provide more opportunities to explore different careers and nurture their aspirations for the future (ECG Portal).
Sharing by a Professional Engineer, Ms Audrey Tee: