Home > Departments > Science
To Explore, Investigate and Discover
- Arouse the curiosity in pupils to desire to find out more about their natural and physical world.
- Use of Scientific process skills and processes to find out answers to their questions or to verify their hypothesis
- To make meaning out of their learning and apply them to another situation
The Science Committee aims to:
- Instill in every child, a sense of wonder and curiosity and in the world around them and to show care and concern for the environment
- Provide a conducive environment where pupils are allowed to experience first hand the process of exploring, investigate and discover new knowledge within the school’s Science infrastructure and outside school facilities
More information can be found atSarawak, Malaysia 2015
Brisbane, Australia 2014
Experiential learning is one of the key focuses in Teck Ghee Primary School as we believe that it contributes significantly to the pupils’ overall understanding of the real-time environment. An example of experiential learning in Teck Ghee Primary School is through learning journeys. The learning journeys organized for our pupils are in line with the Science theme.
P3 Learning Journey to Zoo
P5 Learning Journey to Science Centre - Diversity of Cells