The Science Committee aims to:
- Instill in every child, a sense of wonder and curiosity and in the world around them and to show care and concern for the environment
- Provide a conducive environment where pupils are allowed to experience first-hand the process of exploring, investigate and discover new knowledge within the school’s Science infrastructure and outside school facilities
- Arouse the curiosity in pupils to desire to find out more about their natural and physical world.
- Investigate by the use of Scientific process skills and processes to find out answers to their questions or to verify their hypothesis.
- Help pupils make meaning out of their learning and apply them to another situation through discovery.