- Our School+
The TGPS Story Mission, Vision, Values Our Identity School Services School Facilities Safety
- Our Experiences+
Cognitive Programmes Programme for Active Learning Robotics Coding Values-in-Education Co-curricular Activities
- Our Pride+
Lifelong Learning Programme Environmental Education Distinguished Alumni
- Our Family+
School Leaders School Executive Committee Teacher Leaders Teaching Staff Non-Teaching Staff
- Our Partners+
Parent Support Group For Parents School Advisory Committee External Partners Parent Volunteer
- Contact Us+
Location and School Information Feedback Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us+
Principal's Message History Motto, Vision & Mission Pupils' Identity & Creed School Crest School Song School Rules & Regulations School Safety TGPS Family Facilities Location & Operating Hours
Art Club Badminton Basketball Brownies Chinese Dance Choir English Club Fusion Dance Guzheng Percussion Rope Skipping Robotics / Digital Media Science & Environmental Club Scouts Sports and Wellness Club Swimming Volleyball
- Achievements +
Academic Achievements Non-Academic Achievements
Photo Gallery Videos of TGPS
Parents Parent Support Group (PSG) External Stakeholders Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) TGPS Website Privacy Statement Parent Volunteer Programme (PVP) Life@Teck Ghee Primary
What's New EZ-Links Homepage(backup)
- Our School
The TGPS Story Principal's Message Our TGPS Philosophy Our Identity School Services School Facilities Student Management
- Our Experiences
Deep Learning Positive Education Active and Healthy Living Distinctive Programmes Student Leadership
- Our Pride
Student Recognition Framework Alumni
- Our Family
School Executive Committee Teacher Leaders Teaching Staff Non-Teaching Staff Alumni
- Extended Family
For Parents Parent Support Group School Advisory Committee External Partners
- Contact Us
Location and School Information Feedback / Enquiries Frequently Asked Questions Parent Volunteer School Visits
Education & Career Guidance
1) Introduce students to the wide array of occupations, including new jobs created in this ever-changing world-of-work.
2) Develop pupils' awareness on their interests, abilities and career aspirations; relation of self to others and work; initial preferences in career roles assumed in play.
1) At least twice a term Assembly sharing by pupils or stakeholders on Occupation/Industry related information.
2) ECG lessons are part of the Form Teacher Guidance Period (FTGP) lesson package. These lessons and interaction activities are designed to:
- Raise students’ awareness of their strengths and interests.
- Help them plan their educational pathway and select secondary schools (ECG Portal).
- ·Provide more opportunities to explore different careers and nurture their aspirations for the future (ECG Portal).
Sharing by a Professional Engineer, Ms Audrey Tee: