- Our School+
The TGPS Story Mission, Vision, Values Our Identity School Services School Facilities Safety
- Our Experiences+
Cognitive Programmes Programme for Active Learning Robotics Coding Values-in-Education Co-curricular Activities
- Our Pride+
Lifelong Learning Programme Environmental Education Distinguished Alumni
- Our Family+
School Leaders School Executive Committee Teacher Leaders Teaching Staff Non-Teaching Staff
- Our Partners+
Parent Support Group For Parents School Advisory Committee External Partners Parent Volunteer
- Contact Us+
Location and School Information Feedback Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us+
Principal's Message History Motto, Vision & Mission Pupils' Identity & Creed School Crest School Song School Rules & Regulations School Safety TGPS Family Facilities Location & Operating Hours
Art Club Badminton Basketball Brownies Chinese Dance Choir English Club Fusion Dance Guzheng Percussion Rope Skipping Robotics / Digital Media Science & Environmental Club Scouts Sports and Wellness Club Swimming Volleyball
- Achievements +
Academic Achievements Non-Academic Achievements
Photo Gallery Videos of TGPS
Parents Parent Support Group (PSG) External Stakeholders Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) TGPS Website Privacy Statement Parent Volunteer Programme (PVP) Life@Teck Ghee Primary
What's New EZ-Links Homepage(backup)
- Our School
The TGPS Story Principal's Message Our TGPS Philosophy Our Identity School Services School Facilities Student Management
- Our Experiences
Deep Learning Positive Education Active and Healthy Living Distinctive Programmes Student Leadership
- Our Pride
Student Recognition Framework Alumni
- Our Family
School Executive Committee Teacher Leaders Teaching Staff Non-Teaching Staff Alumni
- Extended Family
For Parents Parent Support Group School Advisory Committee External Partners
- Contact Us
Location and School Information Feedback / Enquiries Frequently Asked Questions Parent Volunteer School Visits
Our Cyberwellness Pledge
The Internet is where I can learn and play. I pledge to have good and healthy online habits and to make it safe for me and you:
- I will keep my personal information (e.g. name, age, address, phone number, photograph) private.
- I will only chat online with people I know in real life and avoid meeting up with anyone I do not know in real life.
- I will obey the age requirements of all online accounts (e.g. social media, video, chat services).
- I will practise healthy online habits (e.g. limit my time online, take regular breaks from online activities, avoid Internet use before bedtime).
- I will show respect when communicating online.
- I will seek permission to use other people’s work online and give credit to other people’s work that I use online.
- I will make positive and healthy choices on the activities that I do online.
- I will report to a trusted adult if I see anything online that makes me or my friends feel angry, sad, or uncomfortable.